Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic Coated Iron Wire, Low-Carbon Iron Wire||Hole Shape:||Hexagonal|
|Wire Diameter:||2.4mm, 2.7mm||Hole Size:||10x12cm, 8x10cm|
|Surface Treatment:||PVC Coated, Hot Dipped Galvanized||Technique:||Woven|
|Aperture:||2x1x1m, 3x1x 1m||Color:||Green, White, Grey|
gabion wall baskets,
rock mesh retaining wall
6x8 8x10 10x12 Hot Dip Galvainzed Gabion Wall Cages For Rock Retaining
Gabion wall cages are containers made from double twisted, hexagonal woven wire mesh. They are utilised extensively in civil construction for their low cost & functionality.
Century woven gabion baskets have industry leading high density coating, actively resisting corrosion with life expectancy up to 100 years in modest environments.
For harsh environments such as high salinity or contaminated soil we offer the full range of gabion baskets and mattresses with additional PVC coating.
1. Material: Steel wire, galvanized wire, Zinc-Aluminum wire
2. Surface treatment: Hot dipped galvanized, PVC powder coated
3. Wire Diameter: 2.7mm body wire, hexagonal, double twist
4. Selvedge Wire: 3.4mm
5. Woven Mesh Opening: Hexagonal Wire Pattern 60*80mm, 80*100mm,100*120mm, ect
6. Size: 1*1*1m,2*1*1m, 4*1*1x2m, other size can be produced as requested
7. Colour: White, Green
|Gabion wall cage|
|Gabion Basket Design||Woven Wire, Double Twist Mesh|
|Nominal Wire Diameter|| 2.7mm body wire, hexagonal, double twist.
+ 1.0mm With Polymer Coating
|Woven Mesh Aperture (opening)|| Hexagonal Wire Pattern
80mm x 100mm
| Lacing Wire For Connecting
(C Rings Available)
|2.2mm Supplied with Gabions|
|Optional Polymer Coating, Grey in Colour||+ 1mm diameter|
| Woven Mesh Coating
With Anti-Corrosion Properties
|High Density Galfan Coating Consisting Of Zinc+Aluminium|
|Galfan Coating Measurement||Minimum 5% Aluminium & 95% Zinc.|
1. High versatility: Gabion Wall Cages can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance.
2. Long lifespan: All of our Gabion Wall Cages are heavily galvanized, Zn-Al alloy plated with optional PVC coating to resistant against corrosion and maximum their lifespan. Normally, our galfan gabion and PVC gabion can last up to 120 years based on different exposure conditions.
3. Robust and flexible structure: woven gabion baskets have robust and flexible structure which enable them to prevent unraveling effectively and withstand forced from water and earth masses.
4. Excellent permeability
5. Good corrosion and rust resistance
1. Simple design with proven strength & flexibility
2. Free drainage characteristics, no hydro static pressure against the structure
3. Environmentally compatible with good aesthetic appeal
4. Suitable for use in soft ground conditions with minimal foundation treatment required
5. Shipped as flat pack units with simple assembly and installation on site
6. Low installation cost
Gabion wall cages are widely used on the project sites after filling it with natural stones. They act as a flexible and permeable structures such as Retaining walls, sea walls, channel lining and wires for erosion control projects.
Gabions are wire mesh boxes, containers or baskets filled with rocks to prevent soil erosion and to retain/contain soil particles. Gabions and geotextiles are typically used together to reduce water velocities and to re-capture river bed sediment in streams.
We manufacture gabions using 10% aluminum-zinc wire or Galfan wire – or together with an additional 0.5mm thickness PVC coating, providing 3-5 times more corrosion protection than normal galvanising.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781