Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Zinc-aluminum Wire||Wire Gauge:||3.0-5.0 Mm|
|Width:||0.61-2.13 M, 2'||Height:||0.61-2.21m, 3'6",etc|
|Aperture:||3"*3",75x75 Mm||Color:||Military Green, Khaki|
|Usage:||Flood Control Retaining Wall,Blast Wall||Packing:||Pallet， Or Customized|
wire mesh retaining wall,
Durable Sand Retaining Wall Hesco Barrier Bation Mil 2* Mil 7 for Army
Hesco barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand, preferably with a front-end loader, to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel.
They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs. Originally developed for erosion and flood control.
|Hesco Barrier Bation|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile color||White, Sand color, Military Green|
Hesco Barrier Bation Advantages
1. Fast delivery and short delivery time
2. The quality of the goods is high and the customer's consistent certification is obtained.
3. Often provided to the army, shooting range, mainly used for flood control and border defense
4. The best price, exported to many countries and regions
5. galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
6. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
7. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
8. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
9. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Hesco Barrier Bation Applications
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, Hesco Barrier Bation have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
A new system of HESCO MIL Concertainer developed specially for military use is deployed from a container, which is dragged along the line of ground where the barrier is to be formed, unfolding up to several hundred metres of barrier ready for filling within minutes
Hesco Barrier Bation Application
1. Personnel bunkers, Observation points
2. Guard posts, Protecting existing structures
3. Contraband search areas, Highway checkpoints, Border crossing checkpoints
4. Traffic management, Hostile vehicle mitigation
5. Perimeter security barrier or border barrier
6. Observation points and border checkpoints
7. Alert or cautionary outpost
8. Military barrier fortification system
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781