Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Gauge:||4mm, 5mm||Mesh Size:||3''*3''|
|Panel Size:||According To Specifications||Finish:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Material:||Q235 Steel Wire||Usage:||Military Flood Control|
wire mesh box
Durable Sand infill Hesco Barrier Bation Mil 2* Mil 7 Retaining Wall for Army
Hesco barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand, preferably with a front-end loader, to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel.
They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs. Originally developed for erosion and flood control.
|Hesco Barrier Bation|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile color||White, Sand color, Military Green|
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
1. Fast delivery and short delivery time
2. The quality of the goods is high and the customer's consistent certification is obtained.
3. Often provided to the army, shooting range, mainly used for flood control and border defense
4. The best price, exported to many countries and regions
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, Hesco Barrier Bation have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Assembling the Hesco MIL units entails unfolding it and filling it with sand, soil or gravel, usually using a front end loader. The placement of the barrier is generally very similar to the placement of a sandbag barrier or earth berm except that room must generally be allowed for the equipment used to fill the barrier.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781