Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Frame Finishing:||Powder Coated||Color:||Blue, Red|
|Application:||Protection||Mesh Opening:||50X100 Mm, 50X200 Mm|
|Size:||1.2*2.6 M, Customized||Certificate:||CE, SGS|
edge protection fencing,
temporary fall protection barriers
Fall Restraint Steel Safety Edge Protective Barrier For Fall Protection
Edge protection barriers are fitted with unique features that make them market leaders as these clever barriers incorporate guardrails, toeboards and debris mesh into one single lightweight steel mesh barrier.
Steel Mesh Barrier comply to EN 13374 Class A and incorporate guardrail, toe board and mesh infill in one. This method provides a high level of containment and often enhances the feeling of operative safety.
|Type of Steel Mesh Barrier|
|Type||Type 1||Type 2||Type 3|
|Finish||Gaiv. wire+Powder coat|
|Color||Red, yellow, bule, white, Support customization|
1. Combines guardrails, toeboard and debris mesh in one product
|2. Steel mesh protection with impact-absorbing capacity|
|3. Closed and returned toeboard for greater debris containment|
|4. Returned top edge with no sharp edges|
|5. Reinfored side bars for enhanced durability|
1. Our edge protection barriers are light (under 20kg), making them incredibly each to carry, manoeuvre and handle on site.
2. The expansive wide range of edge protection systems, including barriers, posts & attachments make this one of the most versatile systems available.
3. This edge protection & fall safety system has been designed to span trades, accommodating for a range of different edge protection needs by simply using different combinations of barriers, posts and attachments.
4. Powder coated finish: Gives you an aesthetically pleasing edge protection barrier system & helps to guard against corrosion, giving your barrier a longer life span.
Edge Protection Barrier Fence also named edge protection fence,edge protection is fully used in construction under building to protect people.
This simple to install system offers site personnel maximum protection on the perimeter of construction slabs, around stair and lift wells, excavations, etc. Mesh barriers are considered to be simple to install as they require no specialist skills but also offer a professional look to a construction site. There are extensive attachments and accessories for this system which enables it to be applied to virtually any construction project.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781