Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q235, Low Carbon Steel Wire,||Type:||A Type|
|Finsh:||Hot Dipped Galvanized||Size:||1.88m*2.3m*1.8m|
|Accessories:||Drinker, Water Pipe||Feature:||Save Space|
quail egg laying cages,
wire quail laying cages
Half A Type Quail Farm Cage Quail Layer Cage for Quail Farming
|Type||6 tiers, 2 doors||6 tiers, 2 doors|
|Capacity||800 quails||400 quails|
|Size/ set cage||1.3mx2.3mx1.5m||1.3mx1.2mx1.5m|
|Material||Low carbon steel wire Q 235|
|Surface||Electric galvanized, anti-rust 1-2 years, using life more than 10 years.|
1. Saving cost for customers because of the lower investment.
2. More suitable for tropical regions such as Africa, Southeast Asia, South Asia, South America and Middle East countries.
3. Automatic welding and bending system, exact production parameter and no problem installation.
4. Transverse sliding door and deep feed trough edge control the feed losses effectively.
5. Easy to control parasitic disease like coccidiosis and worm infestation.
6. Higher feeding efficiency, easier operation and maintenance compare to floor system.
7. High egg laying rate and low mortality rate.
Advice of Quail Farming
1. Quails are smaller sized poultry birds, and it's very easy to handle them.
2. The main benefits of starting quail farming business are listed as below.
3. Quails are smaller sized bird, so they can be raised within small place.
4. Feeding cost of quails are comparatively lower than chickens or other poultry birds.
5. Diseases are less in quails, and they are very hardy.
6. Quails grow very fast and gain maturity faster than any other poultry birds.
7. They start laying eggs within their 6-7 weeks of age.
1. FCL, in bulk, then loads in container;
2. LCL, in bulk, then loads in wooden cases.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781