Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Mil 1-Mil 10||Mesh Size:||76.2 X 76.2 Mm, 3''*3''|
|Wire Diameter:||3- 5 Mm||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Geotextile Color:||White, Earth Yellow, Military Green||Panel Size:||2.21x 1.52x 30.5 M, Customized|
|Usage:||Military Protection||Product Name:||MIL 3 Hesco Barrier Wall|
hesco defensive barriers,
wire mesh box
Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier / Used Hesco Barriers Price
Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier wall can be folded, easy to transport and store, and easy to install.Compared with the ordinary stone cage network flood control wall. Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier were not built for construction.It was originally designed to withstand floods, and later, the U.S. army found the tool, and it became widespread.Armed with a blast wall, the soldiers were saved, and they were able to devote themselves more fully to the fight.
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, HESCO MIL units have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Several Blast Wall sizes have been developed in response to various specialist requirements, but the most popular and versatile size is MIL 1.
Recoverable MIL units are deployed in exactly the same way as our standard products, with the removal of one pin allowing fill material to flow freely from the cell.
The units can be recovered fully intact and can be flat packed for transportation to a disposal site.
|Army MIL Hesco Bastion Barrier|
|MIL2 2424||24’’ (0.61M)||24’’(0.61M)||4’(1.22M)|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Spring Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile Colour||White, Sand color, Military Green|
|Geotextile||The liner textile should be of heavy duty non-woven geotextile with a high UV resistance and fire inhibitor. The top textile cloth lining must be secured with rust protected staple material in at least two layers and bottom layer must also be secured with at least one layer of staple material.|
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
MIL 3 Hesco Barrier Wall is pre-assembled and delivered palletized with joining pins, to enable the connection of individual units, which can then be filled with available material using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. Protection is afforded by the fill material of the structure as a consequence of its mass and physical properties, allied with the proven dynamic properties of Concertainer units.
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, Barrier units have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and other critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565