Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Gauge:||4, 5 Mm||Mesh Size:||50X50mm, 76.2X76.2mm|
|Material:||Galvanized Iron Wire||Panel Size:||1.37m X1.06m|
|Finish:||Hot Dipped Galvanized, Alu-Zinc Coated After Welded||Size:||MIL1-MIL19|
|Hole Shape:||Square||Applicatio:||Military Defense|
welded mesh gabions,
Saudi Arabia Galvanized Steel Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier Hesco Bastion
Hesco barrier also named as Hesco bastion, Hesco defense wall, sand cage, welded gabion box, etc. It is a prefabricated, multi-cellular system, made of zinc coated steel welded mesh and lined with non-woven geotextile.
Units can be extended and joined using the provided joining pins. It is easy installed with using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. After extended, it is filled into sand,stone,then hesco barrier like a defence wall or bunker,it is widely used for military fortification and flood control.Accessories Supplied With Carrier Units.
|Saudi Arabia Galvanized Steel Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier Hesco Bastion|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0-5.0 mm|
|Spring Diameter||4.0-5.0 mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile||Heavy duty non-woven polypropylene|
|Colour||White, Sand color, Military Green|
The structure and assembly may be simple, but our MIL units can withstand blast and ballistic threats, terrorist attacks and protect personnel from explosions and projectiles.MIL is made from strengthened zinc-aluminium coated steel which delivers exceptional protection and stability against a range of attacks.
MIL CAN BE USED FOR:
|Defensive walls||Forward operating bases|
|Accommdation bunkers||Perimeter security|
|Blast and ballistic protection||Training grounds&Shoot houses|
|Military compounds||Ammunition storage|
|Explosive traverses||Vehicle check points|
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565