Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Wire Gauge:||4mm, 5mm, 6mm||Mesh Opening:||50X50mm, 76.2X76.2mm|
|Geotextile:||Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene||Panel Size:||1.37m X1.06m|
|Name:||Military Site Mil 2 5 8Hesco Barrier||Uasge:||For Military Protection|
welded mesh gabions,
Standard Military Site Mil 2 5 8Hesco Barrier For Military Sand Wall
Military Site Mil 2 5 8Hesco Barrier is a multi-cellular barrier system lined with heavy-duty, non-woven polypropylene geotextile and manufactured from welded Zinc-Aluminium coated steel mesh.
Known as a Military Site Mil 2 5 8Hesco Barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand — preferably with a front-end loader — to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel. They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs.
|Military Site Mil 2 5 8Hesco Barrier|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire, Zinc-Aluminum coated wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile||Heavy duty non-woven polypropylene|
|Colour||White, Sand color, Military Green|
The Military Site Mil 2 5 8Hesco Barrier come in a variety of sizes. Most of the barriers can also be stacked, and they are shipped collapsed in compact sets. Example dimensions of typical configurations are 1.4 by 1.1 by 9.8 metres (4.6 ft × 3.6 ft × 32.2 ft) to 2.1 by 1.5 by 30 metres (6.9 ft × 4.9 ft × 98.4 ft).
|1. Personnel bunkers||2. Guard post|
|3. Police force points and Check points||4. Military Defensive barriers|
|5. Perimeter security barrier or border barrier||6. Temporary fort and command post|
|7. Observation points and border checkpoints||8. Shellproof defence barrier|
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. The unique design, strength and versatility enable corners to be constructed easily, shaping the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape and when joined and filled, the system can be used to create barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
6. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781