Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Plastic Coated Iron Wire, Low-Carbon Iron Wire||Type:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Hole Shape:||Hexagonal||Wire Diameter:||2.7-4.0mm|
|Hole Size:||6x8cm, 8x10cm||Surface Treatment:||PVC Coated, Hot Dipped Galvanized|
retaining wall gabion cages,
gabion wall baskets
AdStandard Galvanized Gabion Wall Cages, Gabion Box For Bank Protection
Gabion Wall Cages are made of high quality steel wire, which has 2 types of fabrication: double or triple twist fabric. The fabric structures are flexible and variable. Compared with welded gabion baskets, woven gabion baskets have durability for a long service life.
Gabion wall cages are containers made from double twisted, hexagonal woven wire mesh. They are utilised extensively in civil construction for their low cost & functionality.
Once assembled, the baskets are filled on site with durable stone in order to create flexible, permeable, monolithic structures.
|Gabion Wall Cages|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire, Zinc-Aluminum wire|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized, PVC powder coated|
|Wire Diameter||2.7mm body wire, hexagonal, double twist.|
|Woven Mesh Opening||Hexagonal Wire Pattern
60*80mm, 80*100mm,100*120mm, ect
|Size||1*1*1m,2*1*1m, 4*1*1x2m, other size can be produced as requested|
1. High versatility: Gabion Wall Cages can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance.
2. Long lifespan: All of our Gabion Wall Cages are heavily galvanized, Zn-Al alloy plated with optional PVC coating to resistant against corrosion and maximum their lifespan. Normally, our galfan gabion and PVC gabion can last up to 120 years based on different exposure conditions.
3. Robust and flexible structure: woven gabion baskets have robust and flexible structure which enable them to prevent unraveling effectively and withstand forced from water and earth masses.
1. Robust and flexible structure.
2. Excellent permeability.
3. Good corrosion and rust resistance.
4. High tensile strength.
5. Good durability and long lifespan.
Gabion wall cages are widely used on the project sites after filling it with natural stones. They act as a flexible and permeable structures such as Retaining walls, sea walls, channel lining and wires for erosion control projects.
They are made with strong wires with optimal strength, abrasion resistance and long service life. These gabion boxes are quickly constructed without any bulges and depressions and fits easily against any wall. They are easily used for cladding, fencing and more.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781