Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Layers:||4 Tiers||Capacity:||128 Birds|
|Life Duration:||≥ 20 Years||Warranty:||≥ 3 Years|
Galvanized 4 Tiers 128 birds Capacity Chicken Cage For laying hens
4 tier 128 birds capacity
4 layers / side, two side total 8 layers cages ;
4 cells/ layer, total 32 layers;
8 piece feeder per set cage;
8 piece water pipe per set cage;
32 piece nipple drinker per set cage;
4 birds per cell, total 128 birds per set cage;
4 piece water tank per line row in poultry farm.
|Tier||Cage Size||Bird Capacity||2000 Birds||5000Birds||One 20’GP|
|3||1.9*2.2*1.5 m||96 birds||20 cages||52 cages||120 cages|
|4||1.9*2.3*1.8 m||128 birds||16 cages||39 cages||100 cages|
Why use A type chicken cage in Poultry Farm in many countries?
1. A type cages will save space and they are reusable.
2. Reduced Infections - Chicken have no direct access to their faeces and thus no serious health hazard.
3. Reduced Loss From Eggs Breakages - Chickens have no contact with their eggs which simply roll out.
4. Less Labor Intensive - Automated watering system and simplified, less labour intensive feeding process.
5. Reduced Wastage – There is less wastage on animal feeds, and proper feed ratio per chicken.
6. Reduced Shrinkage and Pilferage - In the battery cage, the farmer can easily count his chicken at any time.
7. Pure Manure - It is much easier to evacuate the waste in the battery cage system unlike the deep litter which is much more stressful. The pure manure is also sold at a premium price.