Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Type:||Mil 1-Mil 10||Mesh Size:||3''*3''|
|Wire Diameter:||4, 5 Mm||Panel Size:||1.37x 1.06x 10 M, Can Be Customized|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized||Geotextile Color:||Earth Yellow, Military Green|
|Usage:||Military Flood Control||Product Name:||Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier|
Army Galvanized Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier For Saudi Arabia
The hesco bastion is a modern gabion primarily used for flood control and military fortifications. It is made of a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner, and used as a temporary to semi-permanent levee or blast wall against explosions or small-arms. It has seen considerable use in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The mesh framed cell must have a cloth lining emplaced on the inner sides of the wall frame. The cloth lining allows the cell to retain a filling material such as sand or gravel or earth. The liner textile should be of heavy duty non-woven geotextile with a high UV resistance and fire inhibitor. The top textile cloth lining must be secured with rust protected staple material in at least two layers and bottom layer must also be secured with at least one layer of staple material.
|Size||Panel size:1*1m,1*2m,1.5*2m,0.5*2m,2.12*1.52m,1.37*1.22m,2.21*2.13m and so on. Mil 1-Mil 10|
|Attribute (more critical attribute)||
Material:black wire, galvanized wire
Surface Treatment:Hot-dipped Galvanized, Galfan Coated
Geotextile Colour: White, Sand color, Military Green
|General purpose||military defensive,Flood control and disaster relief|
|Detailed introduction||HESCO Barrier also known as Rock basket retaining wall, hesco barrier, flood control barrier,etc. Which is made of the steel welded mesh and lined with non-woven geotextile, can be filed with sand,earth,cement,stone,then as a defensive wall or bunker and widely used in the military to protect safety.|
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
3. easy installation. No special technology needed.
4. Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
5. No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
6. Less transportation freight. It can be folded together for transportation and further installation.
Military Hesco Barrier Installation
1. Ends, diaphragms, front and back panels are placed upright on the bottom section of wire mesh.
2. Secure panels by screwing spiral binders through the mesh openings in adjacent panels.
3. Stiffeners shall be placed across the corners, at 300mm from the corner. Providing a diagonal bracing, and crimped over the line and cross wires on the front and side faces. None are needed in interior cells.
4. Gabion box filled with graded stone by hand or with a shovel.
5. After filling, close the lid and secure with spiral binders at the diaphragms, ends, front and back.
6. When stacking tiers of the welded gabion box, the lid of the lower tier may serve as the base of the upper tier. Secure with spiral binders and add pre-formed stiffeners to exterior cells before filling with graded stones,.
Sand Wall Hesco Barrier is pre-assembled and delivered palletized with joining pins, to enable the connection of individual units, which can then be filled with available material using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. Protection is afforded by the fill material of the structure as a consequence of its mass and physical properties, allied with the proven dynamic properties of Concertainer units.