|Raw Material:||Low Carbon Steel Iron Wire(Q195)||Geotextile:||300 G/㎡ (Common Weight)|
|Technology:||Welding, Assembling, Stapled||Colour:||Sand Colour|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Before Welding||Diameter:||4.0mm Wire|
sand filled walls
Morden Type Military Used Standard Sand Filled Gabion Barriers
Sand Filled Barriers Mostly used on the Flodd Control, besides the Military Fortification.it is a wire mesh container connected by Welded mesh panel, Spring and Geotextile cloth. Fastly filled with sand or earth, it can become a strong protection wall to prevent explosion and rust.
Units can be extended and joined using the provided joining pins. It is easy installed with using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. After extended, it is filled into sand,stone,then Welded Gabion barrier like a defence wall or bunker,it is widely used for military fortification and flood control.Accessories Supplied With Carrier Units.
Description of Parts:
1. Galfan Coated Welded Mesh Frame
2. Noe-woven Geotextile Liner
Units can be both lined or unlined allowing a wide range of fill material
3. Spiral Hinged Corners
Allows flat packing for ease of transportation
It is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, canbe filled with sand,earth,cement, stone, can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
Brief Introduction for Sand Filled Barriers:
Material: Galvanized steel wire or Galfan / zinc-5%aluminum wire
Service Life: 15-20 years
Wire diameter: 4.0mm or 5.0mm
Aperture: 3" (76.2mm × 76.2mm ) Standard, Will be adjust according to the panel size.
Color of geotextile: Grey and Military, Beige, Sand Color and so on.
Weight of Geotextile: 250 g/m2 or 300 g/m2
Finish:hot dipped galvanized,Galfan wire.
Welded method:welded after galvanized or galvanized after welded
The Standard Technical Specifications from SX 1 to SX 19
|Sand Filled Barriers for Prorection Wall|
The Application of Sand Filled Barriers
1. Environmental Barriers,Flood Barriers, a reliable, easy-to-deploy and robust solution for emergency flood protection or long-term wetland restoration
2. Defensive Barriers: Protecting both military and civilian personnel in dangerous environments demands defensive solutions that are secure, reliable and readily available.
3. Protective Barriers: Protect your workforce,Create a secure refuge for your employees by
providing protection for up to eight people with Accommodation Bunker.
4. Rockface: transforms the highly effective wall into an aesthetically pleasing structure ideal for customer-facing perimeter security where a more benign appearance is required.
The Advantages of Sand Filled Barriers:
Advantages of Our Company:
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781