|Material:||Plastic Coated Iron Wire, Low-Carbon Iron Wire||Hole Shape:||Hexagonal|
|Wire Diameter:||2.4mm, 2.7mm||Hole Size:||6x8cm, 8x10cm|
|Surface Treatment:||PVC Coated, Hot Dipped Galvanized||Length:||10m-200m|
|Technique:||Woven||Aperture:||2x1x1m, 3x1x 1m|
gabion wall baskets,
rock mesh retaining wall
Gabion Wall Cages Baskets For Erosion Control / Plant Establishment
Gabion wall cages are containers made from double twisted, hexagonal woven wire mesh. They are utilised extensively in civil construction for their low cost & functionality.
Once assembled, the baskets are filled on site with durable stone in order to create flexible, permeable, monolithic structures. Gabion wall cage structures are strong and reliable offering engineers many benefits for managing earth and water.
Typically gabion baskets are preferred on large scale civil, mining, industrial, road and rail projects.Gabion structures are able to develop and integrate with the surrounding environment, permitting the preservation or restoration of the natural landscape.
1. Material: Steel wire, galvanized wire, Zinc-Aluminum wire
2. Surface treatment: Hot dipped galvanized, PVC powder coated
3. Wire Diameter: 2.7mm body wire, hexagonal, double twist
4. Selvedge Wire: 3.4mm
5. Woven Mesh Opening: Hexagonal Wire Pattern 60*80mm, 80*100mm,100*120mm, ect
6. Size: 1*1*1m,2*1*1m, 4*1*1x2m, other size can be produced as requested
7. Colour: White, Green
|Gabion wall cage|
|Gabion Basket Design||Woven Wire, Double Twist Mesh|
|Nominal Wire Diameter|| 2.7mm body wire, hexagonal, double twist.|
+ 1.0mm With Polymer Coating
|Woven Mesh Aperture (opening)|| Hexagonal Wire Pattern|
80mm x 100mm
| Lacing Wire For Connecting|
(C Rings Available)
|2.2mm Supplied with Gabions|
|Optional Polymer Coating, Grey in Colour||+ 1mm diameter|
| Woven Mesh Coating|
With Anti-Corrosion Properties
|High Density Galfan Coating Consisting Of Zinc+Aluminium|
|Galfan Coating Measurement||Minimum 5% Aluminium & 95% Zinc.|
1. High versatility: Gabion Wall Cages can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance.
2. Long lifespan: All of our Gabion Wall Cages are heavily galvanized, Zn-Al alloy plated with optional PVC coating to resistant against corrosion and maximum their lifespan. Normally, our galfan gabion and PVC gabion can last up to 120 years based on different exposure conditions.
3. Robust and flexible structure: woven gabion baskets have robust and flexible structure which enable them to prevent unraveling effectively and withstand forced from water and earth masses.
1. Simple design with proven strength & flexibility
2. Free drainage characteristics, no hydro static pressure against the structure
3. Environmentally compatible with good aesthetic appeal
4. Suitable for use in soft ground conditions with minimal foundation treatment required
5. Shipped as flat pack units with simple assembly and installation on site
6. Low installation cost
Gabion wall cages are widely used on the project sites after filling it with natural stones. They act as a flexible and permeable structures such as Retaining walls, sea walls, channel lining and wires for erosion control projects.
The gabion containers are transported to site flat packed where they are formed into shape and connected by either lacing wire or C-Rings.
Popular gabion designs include retaining walls (gravity walls), erosion & water control, mechanically stabilised walls and when used in conjunction with gabion mattresses scour protection along river banks, channels & weirs.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781