|Material:||Q195 Low Carbon Steel Wire||Wire Diamenter:||5.0mm|
|Hole Size:||3"*3"||Sureface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Application:||Army Military And River Pretection||Geotextile:||300gsm Sand Color|
hesco defensive barriers,
Army Military Sand Defence Wall HESCO Barrier ,Galvanized Welded Wire Mesh Box
HESCO bastion is a modern gabion primarily used for flood control and military fortifications. It is made of
a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner, and used as a temporary to semi-permanent
levee or blast wall against explosions or small-arms. It has seen considerable use in Iraq and Afghanistan
for army and used lots of for homemade protection.
It is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, canbe filled with sand,earth,cement, stone, can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
1. Wire Diameter: 4-5mm
2. Mesh Size: 3" (75x75mm,50x50mm) 80*80mm
3. Panel Size: 13 type size for any security protection,suddenly burst attacks
4. Geotextile: In heavy duty non-woven polypropylene;
5. Color: Grey and Military Green,Sand color etc.
6. Finish: Hot dipped galvanized, Galfan wire.
7. Packing: Packed in pallet
1. Environmental Barriers,Flood Barriers, a reliable, easy-to-deploy and robust solution for emergency flood protection or long-term wetland restoration
2. Defensive Barriers: Protecting both military and civilian personnel in dangerous environments demands defensive solutions that are secure, reliable and readily available.
3. Protective Barriers: Protect your workforce,Create a secure refuge for your employees by
providing protection for up to eight people with Accommodation Bunker.
1. Having a Galfan coated steel mesh framework
2. Integrated cells to provide internal structural integrity.
3. Exceptional strength and structural integrity
4. High tensile and anti-impact capability
5. Making transportation efficient and rapid
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565