|Lacing Wire:||2.2mm||Surface Treatment:||Pvc Coated Or Galvanized|
|Mesh Shape:||Hexagonal Hole||Feature:||Anti-corrosion|
retaining wall gabion cages,
rock mesh retaining wall
Galvanized And PVC Coated 2 x 1 x 1 m Gabion Wall Stone Cages
Gabion Cage Description :
Gabion wall cages is consist of rectangular units, fabricated from a double-twisted hexagonal mesh, filled with stones. In order to reinforce the structure, its edges with a wire having a thicker diameter than the mesh wire. Gabion boxes be divided into cells by diaphragms at every 1 meters.
|gabion specifications||Mesh hole modle|
|Length(m)||Width(m)||Height(m)||Galvanized or PVC coated||Galvanized or PVC coated|
|Mesh diameter||Zinc||Mesh diameter||Zinc|
|3||1||1||Side wire diameter||Zinc||Side wire diameter||Zinc|
|6||1||1||Binding wire diameter of 2.7m||Binding wire diameter of 2.0m|
Gabion Cage Material :
1. hot-dip galvanized low carbon steel wire,
2. Zinc-5%Al or10%Al-mixed rare earth alloy coating, also named Galfan. lifetime 3times min than hot-dip galvanized gabion.
3. PVC coated , PVC coated on hot-dip galvanized steel wire and Galfan, many kinds of color
4. Tensile strength: 350-500Mpa,Elongation ≥12%,according to EN10223-3
5. zinc coating: mesh wire≥230g/M2,selvedge wire≥245g/M2,lacing wire ≥230g/M2
Gabion Cage Applications :
• Control and guide of water or flood
• Flood bank or guiding bank
• Prevention of rock breaking
• Water and soil protection
• Bridge protection
• Strengthening structure of soil
• Protection engineering of seaside area
• Seaport engineering
• Isolation walls
• Protection of road
Gabion Cage Advantage:
Flexibility: Flexibility is an important benefit of any gabion structure. The double-twist hexagonal mesh construction permits it to tolerate differential settlement without fracture. This property is especially important when a structure is on unstable soil conditions or in areas where scour from wave action or currents can undermine the toe of the structure and cause structural settlement.
Durability: Gabions support plant growth which provides a live coating for the wire mesh and stones, adding to their durability. Generally, the wire mesh is needed for the first few years of the structure’s life; later the void between the stones is filled with soil, silt, and plant roots which act as a bonding agent for the stones.
Strength: Steel wire hexagonal mesh has strength and flexibility to withstand forces generated by water and earth masses, and the pervious nature of the gabion allows it to absorb and dissipate much of that energy. This is evident on coast protection installations where gabion structures remain effective long after a massive rigid structure fails. Additionally, the double twisted hexagonal mesh won’t unravel if cut.
Permeability: Gabion walls are previous to water and stabilize slopes by the combined action of draining and retaining, precluding the development of hydrostatic pressure behind the gabion wall. Drainage is accomplished by gravity, as well as evaporation as the porous structure permits air circulation through it. As plant growth develops within the structure, the process of transpiration assists in removing moisture from the backfill – a much more efficient system than weep holes in standard masonry walls.
Low cost: Gabion systems are more economical than rigid or semi-rigid structures for the following reasons:
• It requires little maintenance
• Its installations does not require skilled labor and stone fill is available on site or from nearby quarries,
• It requires little or no foundation preparation, as the surface needs to be only reasonably level and smooth.
• Gabions are porous, requiring no costly drainage provision
Ecology: Gabions is an environmentally sensitive solution to slope stabilization. It has already been mentioned that stone fill is done with natural stones making the gabions, naturally porous allowing interaction between the land and the water table and also persuades deposition of soil in the smaller voids between the stone fill during drainage that again promote vegetation growth.
Our Markets :
By now we have already established business relations with 45 customers from Southeast Asia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa,
and quadruple the sales amount and customers annually. We almost have customers all over the world.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565