|Lacing Wire:||2.2mm||Surface Treatment:||Pvc Coated Or Galvanized|
|Mesh Shape:||Hexagonal Hole||Feature:||Anti-corrosion|
retaining wall gabion cages,
gabion wall baskets
60*80mm Mesh Aperture Gabion Rock Wall Cages For Flood Control
Gabion Cage Description :
Gabion wall cages are made of heavy galvanized wire / ZnAl (Golfan) coated wire / PVC coated wires, the mesh shape is hexagonal style. The gabion boxes are used widely in slope protection, foundation pit suporting, mountain rock holding, river and dams scour protection.
Gabion boxes can be supplied in various lengths, widths and heights. In order to strengthen the boxes,all the edges of the structure shall be selvedged with wire of bigger diameter.
Hole size: 60*80mm,80*100mm,80*120mm,100*120mm,120*150mm etc
Wire size: 1.Mesh wire: 2mm-4mm
2.Edge wire: 0.5mm-1mm
3.Binding wire: 2.2mm
Tensile resistance: Above 38kg/m2 380N/mm
Gabion Cage Material :
1. hot-dip galvanized low carbon steel wire,
2. Zinc-5%Al or10%Al-mixed rare earth alloy coating, also named Galfan. lifetime 3times min than hot-dip galvanized gabion.
3. PVC coated , PVC coated on hot-dip galvanized steel wire and Galfan, many kinds of color
4. Tensile strength: 350-500Mpa,Elongation ≥12%,according to EN10223-3
5. zinc coating: mesh wire≥230g/M2,selvedge wire≥245g/M2,lacing wire ≥230g/M2
|gabion specifications||Mesh hole modle|
|Length(m)||Width(m)||Height(m)||Galvanized or PVC coated||Galvanized or PVC coated|
|Mesh diameter||Zinc||Mesh diameter||Zinc|
|3||1||1||Side wire diameter||Zinc||Side wire diameter||Zinc|
|6||1||1||Binding wire diameter of 2.7m||Binding wire diameter of 2.0m|
Gabion Cage Applications :
The gabion box can be used for slope support, foundation pit support, mountain rock surface hanging network spraying,slope planting (greening), railway expressway isolation and protection fence, it can also be made into box cages, net pads for river, dam and seawall protection against scour, reservoir, river closure boxes.The most serious disaster of a river is the damage caused by the erosion of its Banks by the flow of water.Therefore, in dealing with the above problems, the application of the grid structure is one of the best solutions, which can permanently protect the riverbank.
1. The flexible structure can adapt to the change of slope without being damaged, and has better safety and stability than the rigid structure.
2. Strong anti-scour ability, capable of bearing the maximum flow speed up to 6m/s.
3. The structure is water permeable in nature and highly tolerant to the natural and filtration effects of groundwater. The suspended solids and silt in the water can be deposited in the stone filling joints, which is conducive to the growth of natural plants and the gradual restoration of the original ecological environment.
Gabion Cage Advantage :
1.The construction is simple,only needs to put the stone into the cage seal can, no special technology is required, and no water and electricity is required.
2.The cost is low, and the cost per square meter is only about 3 USD.
3.The landscape and protective effects are good.The combination of engineering measures and plant measures adopted by the gabion box technology can effectively prevent soil and water loss, and the landscape effect is quick, and the landscape effect is more natural and rich.
4.The service life is long, and the technology life of the gabion box is several decades, and the maintenance is generally not needed.Because of this, the dam protection project of huangshi section of the Yangtze river, the flood prevention project of taihu lake, the three gorges sanduping bank protection project and so on have adopted this technology.
Our Markets :
By now we have already established business relations with 45 customers from Southeast Asia, Asia, Europe, Middle East, Africa,
and quadruple the sales amount and customers annually. We almost have customers all over the world.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565