|Material:||Low-Carbon Iron Wire||Type:||Hot Dipped Galvanized, PVC Coated|
|Hole Shape:||Hexagonal||Wire Gauge:||3, 4, 5 Mm|
|Hole Size:||6x8cm, 10x12cm, 8x10cm||Size:||2x1x1m,3x1x1m, As Your Request|
retaining wall gabion cages,
gabion wall baskets
Hexagonal Gabion Basket Retaining Wall, Stone Filled Metal Box Cages
Gabion Basket Retaining Wall cages are made of high quality steel wire, which has 2 types of fabrication: double or triple twist fabric. The fabric structures are flexible and variable. Compared with welded gabion baskets, woven gabion baskets have durability for a long service life.
The gabion containers are transported to site flat packed where they are formed into shape and connected by either lacing wire or C-Rings. Popular gabion designs include retaining walls (gravity walls), erosion & water control, mechanically stabilised walls and when used in conjunction with gabion mattresses scour protection along river banks, channels & weirs.
|Gabion Basket Retaining Wall|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire, Zinc-Aluminum wire|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized, PVC powder coated|
|Wire Diameter||2.7mm body wire, hexagonal, double twist.|
|Woven Mesh Opening||60*80mm, 80*100mm,100*120mm, ect|
|Size||1*1*1m,2*1*1m, 4*1*1x2m, other size can be produced as requested|
|Colour||Silver, White, Green|
1. High versatility: Gabion Wall Cages can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance.
2. Simple design with proven strength & flexibility
3. Free drainage characteristics, no hydro static pressure against the structure
4. Environmentally compatible with good aesthetic appeal
5. Suitable for use in soft ground conditions with minimal foundation treatment required
6. Shipped as flat pack units with simple assembly and installation on site
Gabion Basket Retaining Wall cages are strong and reliable offering engineers many benefits for managing earth and water. Typically gabion baskets are preferred on large scale civil, mining, industrial, road and rail projects.
Gabion Basket Retaining Wall cages are able to develop and integrate with the surrounding environment, permitting the preservation or restoration of the natural landscape.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781