|Features:||Easy Transportation, Easily Assembled||Material:||Low-Carbon Iron Wire|
|Type:||Hot Dipped Galvanized, PVC Coated||Wire Gauge:||3, 4, 5 Mm|
|Hole Size:||6x8cm, 10x12cm, 8x10cm||Size:||2x1x1m, 4x1x1m, As Your Request|
|Technique:||Double Twisting||Color:||Silver, Green|
retaining wall gabion cages,
gabion wall baskets
Hot Dipped Galvanized Stones in Metal Wire Steel Gabion Wall Cage
Gabion Basket Retaining Wall cages are made of high quality steel wire, which has 2 types of fabrication: double or triple twist fabric. The fabric structures are flexible and variable. Compared with welded gabion baskets, woven gabion baskets have durability for a long service life.
The gabion containers are transported to site flat packed where they are formed into shape and connected by either lacing wire or C-Rings. Popular gabion designs include retaining walls (gravity walls), erosion & water control, mechanically stabilised walls and when used in conjunction with gabion mattresses scour protection along river banks, channels & weirs.
|Gabion Basket Retaining Wall|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire, Zinc-Aluminum wire|
|Surface treatment||Hot dipped galvanized, PVC powder coated|
|Wire Diameter||2.2, 2.7, 3.0 mm|
|Woven Mesh Opening||60*80mm, 80*100mm,100*120mm, ect|
|Size||1*1*1m,2*1*1m, 4*1*1m, other size can be produced as requested|
|Colour||Silver, White, Green|
1. High versatility: Gabion Wall Cages can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance;
2. Range of different sizes, easy to install and assemble;
3. Free drainage characteristics, no hydro static pressure against the structure;
4. Environmentally compatible with good aesthetic appeal;
5. Suitable for use in soft ground conditions with minimal foundation treatment required;
6. Shipped as flat pack units with simple assembly and installation on site.
Gabion Basket Retaining Wall cages are strong and reliable offering engineers many benefits for managing earth and water. Typically gabion baskets are preferred on large scale civil, mining, industrial, road and rail projects.
Special internal bracing wire is provided to ensure the structure maintains high aesthetic value whilst remaining functional.
Century woven gabion baskets have industry leading high density coating, actively resisting corrosion with life expectancy up to 100 years in modest environments.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781