|Material:||Stainless Steel||Shape:||New M Shape|
|Size:||20*21*4.5 Cm||Burning Time:||5-8 Hours|
|Use:||Outdoor Barbecue||Weight:||220 G|
smoke generator for cold smoking,
meat smoke generator
Amazon Top Seller Generator Smoking Box Cold Smoker Generator for Smoker Pellet
|Generator Smoking Box|
|Material||Stainless Steel 304|
|Hole Shape||Square , Round , Rectangle|
|Use||Great for smoking fish, bacon, eggs, cheese, butter,and much more|
|Burning Time||4-7 Hours|
1. Versatile use: Realcook BBQ Smoke Generator perfect for kitchen, camp, restaurant from indoor to outdoor. Great for smoking fish, salmon, bacon, eggs, cheese, butter, and much more food.
2. Durable& Portable: Made of sturdy steel that durable and corrosion resistant, healthy and environmentally friendly and easy to clean. Due to the small size and lightweight, it can be easier to carry out.
3. Unique design: The smoking pipe designed allows the tube smoker to stay in place for safe use, meanwhile roll easily by moving slightly for efficiently to produce quality smoke.
4. One fit all:This pellet smoker is especially for supplement smoke in an electric smoker, but also great for all kinds of grills such as gas grills, charcoal grills, electric grills and portable grills.
5. Easy operations: Fill the basket with wood pellets, use a propane torch to light it up, let the small flame burn about 10 minutes, then smoke the food you’ve prepared. It can smoke for up to 7 hours.
1. Add the Wood Sawdust you like (apple, pecan, hickory, mesquite, oak, cherry or different species of fruit trees). This Cold Smoke Generator provides smoky flavor to your smoked meat, cheese, pork, fish, turkey, ribs and more.
2. Light the wood sawdust 15 minutes with blowtorch and you can get up to 6-8 Hours smoking time. Smoke time will vary depending on what sawdust you are using.
3. You can put it into any gas grill, electric grill, charcoal grill or smoker with cold and hot smoking.
4. Perfect for cold smoking fish, meats and cheeses, and infusing them with wonderful camp-fire flavors. Simply place the smoke generator inside a sealed metal box to retain the smoke – anything from a barbecue with a lid, to an old filing cabinet.
This style of cold smoke generator looks like a maze. In essence you fill the mesh channel with wood shavings, light a candle at the outer end which in turn gets the wood shavings to smoulder.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781