|Material:||Low-Carbon Iron Wire||Wire Diameter:||2.7-4.0mm|
|Surface Treatment:||PVC Coated, Galvanized||Hole Size:||6x8cm, 10x12cm|
|Length:||10m-100m, Can Be Customzied||Size:||4*1*1m|
stone basket retaining walls,
galvanised steel stone cage
Philippines manila galvanized steel 80x100mm 60x80mm gabion basket retaining wall
Gabion baskets are made of heavy galvanized wire / Golfan wire / PVC coated wires, the mesh shape is hexagonal style. The gabion baskets are used widely in slope protection, foundation pit supporting, mountain rock holding, river and dams scour protection.
|Characteristics||Galvanized||PVC Coated||Galvanized||PVC Coated||Galvanized||PVC Coated|
|Mesh Hole||80 x 100mm||60 x 80mm||100x120mm|
2m x 1m x 1m ; 2m x 1m x 0.5m ; 3m x 1m x 1m
1. High versatility: Gabion Wall Cages can be stacked to create a retaining wall with vertical, sloping or stepped front face based on the requirements of your project. Meanwhile, woven gabion baskets can be mounted combining various plants for enhanced strength and more pleasing appearance.
2. Long lifespan: All of our Gabion Wall Cages are heavily galvanized, Zn-Al alloy plated with optional PVC coating to resistant against corrosion and maximum their lifespan. Normally, our galfan gabion and PVC gabion can last up to 120 years based on different exposure conditions.
3. Robust and flexible structure: woven gabion baskets have robust and flexible structure which enable them to prevent unraveling effectively and withstand forced from water and earth masses.
4. Good ductility, no structural joints.
1. Economic. Just fill the stone into the gabions and seal it.
2. Simple installation. No special technology needed.
3. Weather proof under natural destroy, corrosion resistant.
4. No collapse even under big scope of deforming.
5. Good permeation can prevent the damage by hydrostatic.
6. Less transport freight. It can be fold together for transport.
7. Sludge in the stones is good for plant growing.
Gabion wall cages are widely used on the project sites after filling it with natural stones. They act as a flexible and permeable structures such as Retaining walls, sea walls, channel lining and wires for erosion control projects.
1.Control and guide of water or flood
2.Flood bank or guiding bank
3.Preventing of rock breaking
4.Water and soil protection
6.Strengthening structure of soil
7.Protection engineering of seaside area
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565