|Product Name:||Galvanized Welded HESCO Military Sand Filled Barriers||Material:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire|
|Wire:||3.0mm 4.0mm 5.0mm||Mesh:||3'' X 3" Or 7.62*7.62 Cm|
|Usage:||Military Defense And Flood Control||Feature:||Easily Assembled / Welding Point Deep Strong|
|Geotextile Color:||Army Green, Sand , Gary , Beige, White Etc||Internal Cells:||5 Cells Or 4 Cells Or Single One Cell|
galvanized sand filled barricades,
3.0mm sand filled barricades,
3.0mm sand filled barriers
Galvanized Welded Defensive Bastion Barriers HESCO Military Sand Filled Barriers In Kenya
1.Sand Filled Barriers Introduction:
Hot dip galvanized gabion boxes with geotextile are also called fortresses, protective walls, sand cages, welded gabion boxes, etc. This is a multi-cellular system made of galvanized welded mesh and lined with non-woven fabric. The provided connection extension and connection unit may be used. It is easy to install and requires minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. After expansion, it is filled with sand and stones, and then welded with gabion barriers like defense walls or bunkers. It is widely used for military defense and flood control.
2. Working principle:
It is made of galvanized welded mesh plate, spring belt and other accessories, which can be filled with sand, soil, cement and stone, and can be used alone or connected by some defense barriers.
3. Quality assurance:
Our factory has been verified on site by SGS Group, the world's leading inspection company. Our products strictly follow ISO9001, SGS and CE certification. Our products comply with BS EN 10244-2:2009 and BS EN 1208-2:2012
4. Sand Filled Barriers Specification:
Wire diameter: 3mm, 4mm, 5mm
Mesh size: 50mmx50mm, 75mmx75mm,76.2mmx76.2mm,100mmx100mm
Panel size: 2.21mx2.13m, 1.37mx1.06m, 0.61mx0.61m, it also can be customized according to customers requirement
Geotextile: in heavy duty non-woven polypropylene
Finish: hot dipped galvanized, galfan coated after welded
Packing: wrapped with shrink film or packed in pallet.
|HESCO Sand Filled Barriers|
|MIL1 5442 R||54''(1.37M)||42''(1.06M)||32'9''(10M)|
|MIL2 2424 R||24'' (0.61M)||24''(0.61M)||4'(1.22M)|
|MIL3 3939 R||39''(1.00M)||39''(1.00M)||32'.9''(10M)|
|MIL4 3960 R||39''(1.00M)||60''(1.52M)||32'.9''(10M)|
|MIL5 2424 R||24''(0.61M)||24''(0.61M)||10'(3.05M)|
|MIL6 6624 R||66''(1.68M)||24''(0.61M)||10'(3.05M)|
|MIL7 8784 R||87''(2.21M)||84''(2.13M)||91'(27.74M)|
|MIL8 5448 R||54''(1.37M)||48''(1.22M)||32'.9''(10M)|
|MIL9 3930 R||39''(1.00M)||30''(0.76M)||30''(9.14M)|
|MIL10 8760 R||87''(2.21M)||60''(1.52M)||100'(32.50M)|
|MIL11 4812 R||48''(1.22M)||12''(0.30M)||4'(1.22M)|
|MIL12 8442 R||84''(2.13M)||42''(1.06M)||108'(33M)|
5. Sand Filled Barriers Application:
1. Military fortifications Most armies use defense barriers to build military fortifications because they can be stacked on top of each other. You can change the width and height according to your requirements. More simple and flexible.
2. Shooting range Nowadays, many people use defense barriers to build shooting ranges because of its high defense strength and safety.
3. Flood control Defense barriers are becoming more and more popular and easy to assemble, and good permeability. Most countries near coastlines choose defense barriers as flood prevention walls. Even around the hotel, they erected protective walls.
Contact Person: Miss. Linda
Tel: +86 177 1003 8900