|Material:||Galvanized Iron Wire ,PVC Wire||Hole Shape:||Hexagonal,|
|Package:||Wooden Pallet||Cetification:||CE SGS ISO COC|
|Surface Treatment:||PVC Coated And Galvanized||Certification:||CE ISO|
pvc coated stone filled gabions,
hexagonal stone filled gabions,
rockfall protection netting filling gabion baskets
PVC coated hexagonal gabion iron wire mesh baskets Rockfall Protection Netting Gabion Cages
Gabion basket is an ecological grid structure. The stone cage net is mechanically woven from low-carbon steel wire with high corrosion resistance, high strength and ductility or PVC-coated steel wire.
The box-shaped structure made by the net is the stone cage.
The diameter of the low carbon steel wire used varies according to engineering design requirements. Generally between 2.0-4.0mm, the tensile strength of the steel wire is not less than 38kg/m2, and the metal coating weight is generally higher than 245g/m2.
The diameter of the edge wire of the gabion mesh is generally larger than the diameter of the wire. The length of the twisted part of the double wire shall not be less than 50mm. To ensure that the metal coating and PVC coating of the twisted part of the steel wire are not damaged.
Gabion Specification :
Gabion material: galvanized wire, Zn-Al(Galfan) coated wire/PVC coated wire
Gabion wire diameter: 2.2mm,2.7mm,3.05mm etc.
Gabion size : 1x1x1m,2x1x0.5m,2x1x1m,3x1x1m,3x1x0.5m,4x1x1m,4x1x0.5m,4x2x0.3m,
5x1x0.3m,6x2x0.3m etc.,customized is available.
Gabion mesh size:60*80mm,80*100mm,100*120mm,120*150mm,or customized
Gabion application: can be widely used in flood controlling,retaining wall,river bank protection,slope protection
|Mesh Wire diameter||2.7mm||zinc coating:60g,245g, ≥270g/m2|
|Edge wire diameter||3.4mm||zinc coating:60g,245g, ≥270g/m2|
|Tie wire diameter.||2.2mm||zinc coating:60g,≥220g/m2|
|Mesh wire diameter.||2.2mm||zinc coating:60g, ≥220g/m2|
|Edge wire diameter.||2.7mm||zinc coating:60g,245g, ≥270g/m2|
|Tie wire diameter.||2.2mm||zinc coating:60g, ≥220g/m2|
special sizes Gabion
|Mesh wire diameter||2.0~4.0mm||
superior quality,competitive price and
|Edge wire diameter||2.7~4.0mm|
|Tie wire diameter||2.0~2.2mm|
Gabion wire mesh basket advantage
(1) Economy. Just put the stone into the cage and seal it.
(2) The construction is simple and does not need special technology.
(3) Strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion and adverse weather effects.
(4) can withstand large-scale deformation without collapsing.
(5) Silt between the cage stones is beneficial to plant production and can be fused with the surrounding natural environment.
(6) It has good permeability and can prevent damage caused by hydrostatic force. It is conducive to the stability of mountain slopes and beaches. (7) Save transportation costs. It can be folded up for transportation and assembled on the construction site.
(8) Good flexibility: no structural joints, and the overall structure has ductility.
(9) Corrosion resistance: Galvanized materials are not afraid of seawater.
Gabion basket application:
Control and guide of water or flood
Flood bank or guiding bank
Preventing of rock breaking
Water and soil protection
Strengthening structure of soil
Protection engineering of seaside area
Gabion box Features
(1) It is convenient to use, and can be used only by tiling the net surface into wall surfaces and building cement;
(2) The construction is simple and does not need special technology;
(3) Strong ability to resist natural damage, corrosion and adverse weather effects;
(4) Can withstand large-scale deformation without collapsing. It plays a role in fixing heat preservation and heat insulation.
(5) The excellent technological foundation ensures the uniformity of coating thickness and has stronger corrosion resistance;
(6) Save transportation costs. It can be shrunk into small rolls and wrapped in moisture-proof paper, occupying little space.
The construction combination and stone filling steps can be summarized as follows: Each unit structure is combined before placement The structure of the pad combination is placed at the construction site, and the cell structures are connected by tie wire. Rock fill in structure Cover the structure and fasten it with tie wire.
1.With plastic weaving bags outside
2.With wooden pallet cloth
3.According to customer's request
Contact Person: Reina