|Wire Gauge:||4mm, 5mm, 6mm||Mesh Size:||50X50mm, 100X100mm.|
|Geotextile:||Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene||Panel Size:||0.61m X0.61m, Also Can Be Customized|
|Finish:||Hot Dipped Galvanized, Alu-Zinc Coated After Welded||Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wire, Galvanized Wire|
|Color:||White, Sand Color, Military Green||Usage:||Protection|
welded mesh gabions,
Welded Defensive Hesco Barrier Military Sand Wall With Geotextile Liner
1. A new system of defensive hesco barrier developed specially for military use is deployed from a container, which is dragged along the line of ground where the barrier is to be formed, unfolding up to several hundred metres of barrier ready for filling within minutes
One of the best features of the the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, galfan coated, PVC coated.
1) Material : Steel wire, galvanized wire
2) Wire Diameter: 4.0mm 5.0mm
3) Spring Diameter: 4.0mm
4) Mesh Opening: 50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect
5) Panel Size: 0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested
6) Geotextile color: White, Sand color, Military Green
|Defensive Hesco Barrier|
Environment is that of a hesco defence wall, used to protect personnel and equipment from the effects of weapons and to increase security around a perimeter. For maximum strength and ease of construction, defence walls are generally constructed from multiple courses, and in a pyramid configuration.
|Flood prevention barrier||Shellproof defence barrier||Military Defensive barriers|
|Military barrier fortification system||Temporary fort and command post||Perimeter security barrier or border barrier|
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781