|Wire Gauge:||4mm, 5mm, 6mm||Mesh Size:||50X50mm, 80X80mm|
|Geotextile:||Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene||Panel Size:||0.61m X0.61m, Also Can Be Customized|
|Material:||Low Carbon Steel Wire, Galvanized Wire||Color:||White, Sand Color, Military Green|
welded mesh gabions,
Self Defense Shooting Range Hesco Defensive Barrier For Military
1. A new system of defensive Hesco barrier developed specially for military use is deployed from a container, which is dragged along the line of ground where the barrier is to be formed, unfolding up to several hundred metres of barrier ready for filling within minutes
Defence Hesco barrier is a prefabricated, multi-cellular system, made of steel welded mesh – which is a folding and collapsible system – and lined with nonwoven polypropylene geotextile. Units can be extended and joined using the provided joining pins and filled with available material using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment
Electro galvanized, hot dipped galvanized, galfan coated, PVC coated.
1) Material : Steel wire, galvanized wire
2) Wire Diameter: 4.0mm 5.0mm
3) Spring Diameter: 4.0mm
4) Mesh Opening: 50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect
5) Panel Size: 0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested
6) Geotextile color: White, Sand color, Military Green
|Defensive Hesco Barrier|
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, denfensive hesco barriers have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
One of the best features of the defensive hesco barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781