|Type:||Welded Wire Mesh||Wire Diameter:||4mm, 5mm, 6mm|
|Hole Shape:||Square||Mesh Size:||76.2mmX76.2mm, 80X80mm|
|Panel Size:||0.61m X0.61m, Also Can Be Customized||Color:||White, Earth Yellow, Military Green|
|Usage:||Military Hesco Protection||Geotextile:||2mm Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene|
wire mesh box
Galvanized Explosion Proof Military Hesco Barrier for Shooting Range Barrier
1. Military Defensive Hesco Barrier is a multi-cellular barrier system lined with heavy-duty, non-woven polypropylene geotextile and manufactured from welded Zinc-Aluminium coated steel mesh.
Known as a Military defensive Hesco barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand — preferably with a front-end loader — to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel. They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs.
Military Defensive Hesco barrier is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone, can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
|Military Defensive Hesco Barrier|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile||Heavy duty non-woven polypropylene|
|Colour||White, Sand color, Military Green|
The Military defensive hesco barriers come in a variety of sizes. Most of the barriers can also be stacked, and they are shipped collapsed in compact sets. Example dimensions of typical configurations are 1.4 by 1.1 by 9.8 metres (4.6 ft × 3.6 ft × 32.2 ft) to 2.1 by 1.5 by 30 metres (6.9 ft × 4.9 ft × 98.4 ft).
Environment is that of a Military defence hesco wall, used to protect personnel and equipment from the effects of weapons and to increase security around a perimeter. For maximum strength and ease of construction, defence walls are generally constructed from multiple courses, and in a pyramid configuration.
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565