|Type:||Welded Wire Mesh||Wire Diameter:||4mm, 5mm|
|Hole Shape:||Square||Mesh Size:||76.2 X 76.2 Mm, 3''X3''|
|Panel Size:||Can Be Customized||Color:||White, Sand Color,earth Yellow, Military Green|
|Geotextile:||2mm Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene||Style:||SX1- SX10|
hesco defensive barriers,
Easily Assembled Welded Military Perimeter Barriers For Protection
1. Military Defensive Barrier is a multi-cellular barrier system lined with heavy-duty, non-woven polypropylene geotextile and manufactured from welded Zinc-Aluminium coated steel mesh.
Known as a Military defensive barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand — preferably with a front-end loader — to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel. They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs.
Military Defensive barrier is made of galvanized welded mesh, spring with other fittings, can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone, can be used in separate cell or some cells joint together.
1) Material: Steel wire, galvanized wire
2) Wire diameter: 3mm-5mm
3) Hole: 2''x2'',3''x3''
4) Hesco size: 0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested.
5) Geotextile: in non-woven geotextile, color can be white, beige-sand color.
6) Color: White, Sand color, Military Green
|Military Defensive Barrier|
|Type 1||1.37m* 1.06m*10.0m|
|Type 2||0.61m* 0.61m*1.22m|
|Type 5||0.61m* 0.61m*3.05m|
|Type 6||0.61m* 0.61m*6.10m|
Military defensive barrier is made of the steel welded mesh and lined with heavy duty non-woven geotextile, can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone, then as a defence wall or bunker. Military defence barrier is originally used to control flood and erosion on beaches and marshes.
Environment is that of a Military defence barriers, used to protect personnel and equipment from the effects of weapons and to increase security around a perimeter. For maximum strength and ease of construction, defence walls are generally constructed from multiple courses, and in a pyramid configuration.
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565