|Type:||Welded Wire Mesh||Wire Diameter:||4mm, 5mm|
|Hole Shape:||Square||Mesh Size:||76 X 76 Mm, 3''X3''|
|Panel Size:||Can Be Customized||Color:||Earth Yellow, Military Green|
hesco defensive barriers,
Standard Site Security Military HESCO Barriers 3''x 3'' Square Hole Shape
1. Military Defensive Barrier is a multi-cellular barrier system lined with heavy-duty, non-woven polypropylene geotextile and manufactured from welded Zinc-Aluminium coated steel mesh.
Known as a Military defensive barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand — preferably with a front-end loader — to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel. They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs.
1) Material: Steel wire, galvanized wire
2) Wire diameter: 3mm-5mm
3) Hole: 2''x2'',3''x3''
4) Hesco size: 0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested.
5) Geotextile: in non-woven geotextile, color can be white, beige-sand color.
6) Color: White, Sand color, Military Green
|Military Defensive Barrier|
|SX-1||1.37m||1.06m||10.0m||9||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-2||0.61m||0.61m||1.22m||2||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-3||1.0m||1.0m||10.0m||10||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-4||1.0m||1.5m||10.0m||6||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-5||0.61m||0.61m||3.05m||5||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-6||0.61m||0.61m||6.10m||10||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-7||2.21m||2.13m||8.52m||4||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-8||1.37m||1.22m||10.0m||9||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-9||1.0m||0.76m||9.14m||9||Sand color, Military Green|
|SX-10||2.13m||1.52m||7.62m||5||Sand color, Military Green|
Military defensive barrier is made of the steel welded mesh and lined with heavy duty non-woven geotextile, can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone, then as a defence wall or bunker. Military defence barrier is originally used to control flood and erosion on beaches and marshes.
Whether used as a protective barrier or to define boundaries, Military defence barrier have been employed to safeguard equipment, facilities, vehicles, personnel and critical assets in a variety of operations such as military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian.
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565