|Type:||Mil 7 Mil 10||Wire Diameter:||5 Mm|
|Mesh Size:||76.2 X 76.2 Mm, 3''*3''||Panel Size:||1m X1mx10m, Also Can Be Customized|
|Geotextile Color:||White, Earth Yellow, Military Green||Usage:||Military Flood Control|
|Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized||Product Name:||Military Sand Wall Hesco Barrier|
wire mesh box
Military Army Wall Zinc - Aluminum Coated Type Hesco Barrier Bastion Defensive Barriers For Flood
1 Unit = 5 Cells + 5 Cells +5 Cells +5 Cells (overall size high 2.21m x width 1.52m x length 30.5m)
Army MIL Hesco Bastion Barrier Units consisting of ten Cells connected together. Each cell of DB measuring 2.21m high, 1.52m wide and 1.52m length and each Unit compromises 20 Cells together to form a structure 2.21m high 1.52m wide and 30.5m length.
The mesh framed cell must have a cloth lining emplaced on the inner sides of the wall frame. The cloth lining allows the cell to retain a filling material such as sand or gravel or earth. The liner textile should be of heavy duty non-woven geotextile with a high UV resistance and fire inhibitor. The top textile cloth lining must be secured with rust protected staple material in at least two layers and bottom layer must also be secured with at least one layer of staple material.
The linking materials e.g Joining pin, Hog ring, coil ring etc. must be made of same high tensile rust protected alloy materials of wire mesh.Linking system of DB should be flexible enough so that DB can be easily placed on any curved section of DB construction site.
|Army MIL Hesco Bastion Barrier|
|MIL1 5442 R||54’’(1.37M)||42’’(1.06M)||32’9’’(10M)|
|MIL2 2424 R||24’’ (0.61M)||24’’(0.61M)||4’(1.22M)|
|MIL3 3939 R||39’’(1.00M)||39’’(1.00M)||32’.9’’(10M)|
|MIL4 3960 R||39’’(1.00M)||60’’(1.52M)||32’.9’’(10M)|
|MIL5 2424 R||24’’(0.61M)||24’’(0.61M)||10’(3.05M)|
|MIL6 6624 R||66’’(1.68M)||24’’(0.61M)||10’(3.05M)|
|MIL7 8784 R||87’’(2.21M)||84’’(2.13M)||91’(27.74M)|
|MIL8 5448 R||54’’(1.37M)||48’’(1.22M)||32’.9’’(10M)|
|MIL9 3930 R||39’’(1.00M)||30’’(0.76M)||30’’(9.14M)|
|MIL10 8760 R||87’’(2.21M)||60’’(1.52M)||100’(32.50M)|
|MIL11 4812 R||48’’(1.22M)||12’’(0.30M)||4’(1.22M)|
|MIL12 8442 R||84’’(2.13M)||42’’(1.06M)||108’(33M)|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Spring Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile Colour||White, Sand color, Military Green|
The military hesco barrier mainly used in the army and related departments. Some used in the camping, and some used in the war to protect the people. The geotextile color usually is gray or khaki, so that it’s better to hide.
Environment is that of a Military defence wall, used to protect personnel and equipment from the effects of weapons and to increase security around a perimeter. For maximum strength and ease of construction, defence walls are generally constructed from multiple courses, and in a pyramid configuration.
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Linda
Tel: +86 177 1003 8900