|Type:||Mil 1-Mil 10||Mesh Size:||76.2 X 76.2 Mm, 3''*3''|
|Wire Diameter:||3- 5 Mm||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Geotextile Color:||White, Earth Yellow, Military Green||Panel Size:||1x 1x 10 M, Can Be Customized|
|Usage:||Military Flood Control||Product Name:||MIL 3 Hesco Barrier Wall|
hesco defensive barriers,
wire mesh box
MIL 3 Hesco Barrier Wall 1m ×1m ×10m Military Defensive Gabion Barrier
Hesco defensive barrier is made of the steel welded mesh and lined with heavy duty non-woven geotextile, can be filled with sand, earth, cement, stone, then as a defence wall or bunker. Hesco barrier is originally used to control flood and erosion on beaches and marshes.
Hesco Bastion Barrier is usually used for flood control and security protection, burst attacks.Hesco Barrier is a modern gabion used for flood control and military fortification,and used for temporary or Semi-permanent Dike or Barrier against explosions or small arms. It is also called as military defensive barrier.
The mesh framed cell must have a cloth lining emplaced on the inner sides of the wall frame. The cloth lining allows the cell to retain a filling material such as sand or gravel or earth. The liner textile should be of heavy duty non-woven geotextile with a high UV resistance and fire inhibitor. The top textile cloth lining must be secured with rust protected staple material in at least two layers and bottom layer must also be secured with at least one layer of staple material.
The linking materials e.g Joining pin, Hog ring, coil ring etc. must be made of same high tensile rust protected alloy materials of wire mesh.Linking system of DB should be flexible enough so that DB can be easily placed on any curved section of DB construction site.
|Army MIL Hesco Bastion Barrier|
|MIL2 2424||24’’ (0.61M)||24’’(0.61M)||4’(1.22M)|
|Material||Steel wire, galvanized wire|
|Wire Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Spring Diameter||4.0mm 5.0mm|
|Mesh Opening||50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect|
|Panel Size||0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested|
|Geotextile Colour||White, Sand color, Military Green|
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
MIL 3 Hesco Barrier Wall is pre-assembled and delivered palletized with joining pins, to enable the connection of individual units, which can then be filled with available material using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. Protection is afforded by the fill material of the structure as a consequence of its mass and physical properties, allied with the proven dynamic properties of Concertainer units.
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, Barrier units have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and other critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565