|Size:||Mil 1 To Mil 10||Wire Diamenter:||5.0mm(Standard)|
|Hole Size:||3"*3"||Sureface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
hesco defensive barriers,
wire mesh box
Mil 7 HDP Galvanized military sand wall hesco barrier With 300 GSM UV Protection Geotextile
History of development for Military HESCO Bastion in ShuXin Factory:
1. We found HESCO Barrier in the early 2008, and the first cooperated Company is Located In Guangzhou,China, One trading company. They found the HESCO Barrier for Afghanistan Army.From that on, We knew more and Special on it.
2. In order to supply high quality HESCO Barrier to our customers (Because It involves security issues), We Buy the most advanced Equipment for it, from now on, We do not have quality problem any all.
3. As the development of HESCO Barrier, It has a lot of usage, not only for Military, also for Flood and homemade protection. So we have more and more orders about it, Most of them for big tender and project.
The Brief Introduction for Military HESCO Barrier
As its name indicated, at the beginning, HESCO Barriers mainly used on Military, for Army Protection,military fortifications, Anti-Explosion Wall and etc.It is made of Collapsible Welded Gabion Mesh and UV Protection Heavy Geotextile lined, The common Surface Treatment is Hot Dipped Galvanized before welding, HDP Galvanized after welding, and Galfan Coated. Both of them have a long using life. It has seen considerable use in Iraq, Afghanistan and Africa.
The Dimension / Specification for Military HESCO Barrier:
|Wire Diameter:||5.0mm (Standard), 4.0mm|
|Mesh Hole:||76.2*76.2mm (Standard), 80*80mm|
|Diameter of Spring:||4.0mm|
|Diameter of Joint Pin:||4.0mm|
|Cells per Set:||1 cell, 2 cells, 3 cells, 4 cells, 5 cells|
|Color of Geotextile:||Military Green, Beige, Brown, Sand Color|
|Weight of Geotextile:||300GSM (Standard)|
Brief Introduction for Usage method:
1. Usually the HESCO Barriers packed in Pallet and 5 cells per set,After getting it, make it stand.
2. To Pull them, make them opened and in a line to achieve the length you want, If more cells use Joint Pin to
connect(@HESCO Barrier Installation).
3. Full Fill the sand and earth in it and compaction
4. If you want more High and Wide of it, You can stack the HESCO Barrier on each other.
The Size Sheet for Military HESCO Barrier:
|MODEL||Height||Width||Length||NO. of Cells|
|SX-1||4'6"(1.37M)||3'6"(1.06M)||32'(10M)||9 cells(1*4, 1*5)|
|SX-8||4'6"(1.37M)||4'(1.22M)||32'(10M)||9 cells(1*4, 1*5)|
The Detailed Explanation of Application for HESCO Barrier:
1. Military Fortifications
Most Army Used HESCO Barrier build up a Military Fortifications, Because it can stack on each other, You can change the width and height by your demands. More easy and flexible.
2. Shooting Range
Nowadays, A lot of people use HESCO Barrier to build a shooting range, because its High Strength Defense, more safety.
3. Flood Control
We Mentioned above, The HESCO Barrier is more and more popular and Homemade. Most Countries Near the coastline choose the HESCO Barrier as Flood Protection Wall.Even around the hotel they stand up the HESCO Barrier for Protection Wall.
The Advantages for HESCO Barrier:
It is assembled by Panel and Spring Wire, When Loading and transportation, It is Foldable into one piece.
The Raw material is Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire, it can use 10 years even more longer, fit for outside protection.
3. Easy Installation
After getting it, Just put it in the right place and open it, Full filled the sand and earth is okay. Even 2-3 persons can finish it.
4. Quick Displacements
When you want to use it in another place,Just to move it, It can use many times
5. Easy to repair
If some part is destroyed, Just left it and connect the new one is okay.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781