|Wire Gauge:||4mm, 5mm||Mesh Size:||3''*3''|
|Panel Size:||0.61m X0.61m, Also Can Be Customized||Finish:||Hot Dipped Galvanized|
|Material:||Galvanized Wire||Usage:||Military Protection|
hesco defensive barriers,
3"*3" Standard Military Site Security Military Welded Hesco Barrier
The Welded Hesco Barrier is a modern gabion primarily used for flood control and military fortifications. It is made of a collapsible wire mesh container and heavy duty fabric liner, and used as a temporary to semi-permanent levee or blast wall against explosions or small-arms.
One of the best features of the the Military Welded Hesco Barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
1) Material : Steel wire, galvanized wire
2) Wire Diameter: 4.0mm 5.0mm
3) Spring Diameter: 4.0mm
4) Mesh Opening: 50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 50*100mm, 100*100mm, ect
5) Panel Size: 0.61x0.61m,1x1m,2.13x2.21m,other size can be produced as requested
6) Geotextile color: White, Sand color, Military Green
7) Finish: hot dipped galvanized
|Military Welded Hesco Barrier|
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Environment is that of a defence wall, used to protect personnel and equipment from the effects of weapons and to increase security around a perimeter. For maximum strength and ease of construction, defence walls are generally constructed from multiple courses, and in a pyramid configuration.
Whether used as a protective barrier or to define boundaries, Military Welded Hesco Barrier have been employed to safeguard equipment, facilities, vehicles, personnel and critical assets in a variety of operations such as military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian.
The modern collapsible Military Welded Hesco Barrier are made of collapsible wire mesh wall with a thick synthetic fabric liner. They are easy to set up simply by filling them up with sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Cora
Tel: +86-177 1719 2781