|Wire Gauge:||4mm, 5mm||Mesh Size:||76.2X76.2mm|
|Geotextile:||Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene||Panel Size:||1.37m X1.06m|
|Finish:||Hot Dipped Galvanized||Material:||Zinc-aluminium Wire Mesh|
|Color:||White, Dusty Grey||Usage:||Protection, Prevention Of Floods|
welded mesh gabions,
Military Defensive Bastion Protective Structures Hesco Gabion Barriers
Material: Galvanized steel wire or Galfan/ zinc-5%aluminum wire
Service Life: 15-20 years
Wire diameter: 3.0mm- 6.0mm
Aperture:50*50mm, 75*75mm, 76.2*76.2mm, 80*80mm, 100*100mm etc
Color of geotextile:Grey and Military Green,Sand color etc
Gram Weight of geotextile:200g/m2 or 300g/m2
Finish:hot dipped galvanized,Galfan wire. Welded method:welded after galvanized or galvanized after welded
Packing:Wrapped with shrink film then packed in wood pallet or iron pallet
Defensive Barrier is a multi-cellular barrier system lined with heavy-duty, non-woven polypropylene geotextile and manufactured from welded Zinc-Aluminium coated steel mesh.
Known as a defensive barrier, it consists of collapsible wire mesh frames, lined with heavy duty canvas or other material. The boxes are then filled with dirt or sand — preferably with a front-end loader — to make a barrier resistant to small arms fire and shrapnel. They can be stacked or lined in double rows to provide additional protection from rocket-propelled grenades and bombs.
The Hesco Gabion Barriers come in a variety of sizes. Most of the barriers can also be stacked, and they are shipped collapsed in compact sets. Example dimensions of typical configurations are 1.4 by 1.1 by 9.8 metres (4.6 ft × 3.6 ft × 32.2 ft) to 2.1 by 1.5 by 30 metres (6.9 ft × 4.9 ft × 98.4 ft).
The strength,flexibility and economy of military hesco barrier/bastion lead it to a wide variety of applications including perimeter security and defensing walls,equipment revetments,explosive and contraband search areas, personal and material bunkers,observation points,defensive firing positions,flood control,emergency flood deployment, erosion control,civil engineering etc.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Contact Person: Julia
Tel: +86 177 3408 2565