|Geotextile:||In Heavy Duty Non-woven Polypropylene||Wire Diameter:||5mm,4mm|
|Brand Name:||SHUXIN HESCO||Material:||Galvanized Iron Wire, Low-Carbon Iron Wire|
mil 10 defensive barrier,
4mm defensive barrier,
mil10 military barrier
Mil 10 Galvanized Welding Military Sand Fill Defensive Barrier Used For Kenya
Usually, the materials for welding gabion boxes are hot-dip galvanized wire and Galfan coated wire, which are corrosion resistant, high in strength and long in service life. Wire diameter: 5.0mm (thick enough to withstand impact)
Usually, the spring wire is made of the same wire as the metal panel. It informs the net cage to load sand or stones together with the panel. Spring wire diameter: 4.0 mm
We have a full-automatic machine, which is mainly used for thick-line welding of screen plates, and deep welding points make the screen plates firmer. Mesh: 75mm * 75mm (standard and strong) You can also make bigger holes according to customer's requirements.
It has various colors: sand, brown, gray and military green. Generally, the weight of geotextile is 300 GSM and our geotextile is uniform in thickness, reaching the national standard.
2. Working principle:
It is made of galvanized welded mesh plate, spring belt and other accessories, which can be filled with sand, soil, cement and stone, and can be used alone or connected by some defense barriers.
3. Quality assurance:
Our factory has been verified on site by SGS Group, the world's leading inspection company. Our products strictly follow ISO9001, SGS and CE certification. Our products comply with BS EN 10244-2:2009 and BS EN 1208-2:2012
Specifications of defensive barrier (SX1-SX12):
|SX-1||4'6''(1.37m)||3'6'' (1.06m)||32' (10m)||9 cells (1*4,1*5)|
|SX-2||7' (2.1m)||3'6'' (1.06m)||108' (33m)||30 cells(6*5)|
|SX-3||2'(0.61m)||2'(0.61m)||4' (1.21m)||2 cells|
|SX-4||3'3'' (1.0m)||3'3'' (1.0m)||32' (10m)||10 cells (2*5)|
|SX-5||2'(0.61m)||2'(0.61m)||10' (3.05m)||5 cells|
|SX-6||5'6'' (1.68m)||2'(0.61m)||10' (3.05m)||5 cells|
|SX-7||7'3'' (2.21m)||7' (2.1m)||90' (27.74m)||13 cells (2*4,1*5)|
|SX-8||4'6'' (1.37m)||4' (1.22m)||32' (10m)||9 cells (1*4,1*5)|
|SX-9||3'3'' (1.0m)||2'6'' (0.76m)||30' (9.14m)||12 cells (2*6)|
|SX-10||7' (2.1m)||5' (1.52m)||95' (30.5m)||20 cells (4*5)|
|SX-11||3'3'' (1.0m)||3'3'' (1.0m)||3'3'' (1.0m)||1 cell|
|SX-12||7'3'' (2.21m)||7'3'' (2.21m)||7'3'' (2.21m)||1 cell|
Defensive barrier application:
1. Military fortifications Most armies use defense barriers to build military fortifications because they can be stacked on top of each other. You can change the width and height according to your requirements. More simple and flexible.
2. Shooting range Nowadays, many people use defense barriers to build shooting ranges because of its high defense strength and safety.
3. Flood control Defense barriers are becoming more and more popular and easy to assemble, and good permeability. Most countries near coastlines choose defense barriers as flood prevention walls. Even around the hotel, they erected protective walls.
Advantages of Defensive Barrier:
1. Removable It is assembled by panels and spring wires, and can be folded into a whole during loading and transportation.
2. Anticorrosion The raw material is hot-dip galvanized wire, which can be used for 10 years or more and is suitable for external protection.
3. Easy installation When you get it, open it in a spacious place and fill it with sand and mud. Even 2-3 people can finish it.
4. Rapid displacement When you want to use it in another place, just move it and it can be used many times.
5. Easy to repair If a part is damaged, throw it away and connect it with a new one.
Contact Person: Sunny