|Type:||Mil 1-Mil 10||Mesh Size:||76.2 X 76.2 Mm, 3''*3''|
|Wire Diameter:||2-3- 5 Mm||Surface Treatment:||Hot Dipped Galvanized Wire Mesh|
|Geotextile Color:||White, Earth Yellow, Military Green Geotextile||Panel Size:||2.21x 1.52x 30.5 M Welded Wire Mesh, Customized|
|Usage:||Military Protection,Defensive Barrier||Product Name:||Professional Sand Wall Hesco Barrier 3- 5 Mm Wire Diameter Defensive Barrier For Military Protection|
3mm dia defensive barrier,
hdg defensive barrier,
5mm dia hesco sand barrier
Professional Sand Wall Hesco Barrier 3- 5 Mm Wire Diameter Defensive Barrier For Military Protection
Defensive Barrier wall can be folded, easy to transport and store, and easy to install.Compared with the ordinary stone cage network flood control wall. Defensive Barrier were not built for construction.It was originally designed to withstand floods, and later, the U.S. army found the tool, and it became widespread.Armed with a blast wall, the soldiers were saved, and they were able to devote themselves more fully to the fight.
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, HESCO MIL units have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Several Blast Wall sizes have been developed in response to various specialist requirements, but the most popular and versatile size is MIL 1.
Recoverable MIL units are deployed in exactly the same way as our standard products, with the removal of one pin allowing fill material to flow freely from the cell.
The units can be recovered fully intact and can be flat packed for transportation to a disposal site.
1. The unique design, strength and versatility enable easily-constructed corners, and when joined and filled the system will shape the defensive barrier to the surrounding landscape, creating barriers of exceptional strength and structural integrity.
2. Strongly contributing to their popularity with troops and flood fighters, is the quick and easy setup.
1. A pre-fabricated gabion of galvanised welded-mesh steel fitted with a UV-protected Polypropylene geo-textile liner.
2. Filling material is an easily-obtained mix of sand and small stones.
3. Can be connected together to any length, and can be stacked for additional height.
4. Primary military use is as force protection against blast and projectiles.
5. One of the best features of the defensive barrier is the ease in which it is set up. Get it flown in or pull it off a truck, unfold it, use a front end loader or other heavy equipment to fill it up with dirt, sand or gravel.
Defensive Barrierl is pre-assembled and delivered palletized with joining pins, to enable the connection of individual units, which can then be filled with available material using minimal manpower and commonly available equipment. Protection is afforded by the fill material of the structure as a consequence of its mass and physical properties, allied with the proven dynamic properties of Concertainer units.
Whether used as a preventative barrier or to define boundaries, Barrier units have been employed to safeguard personnel, vehicles, equipment, facilities and other critical assets in a variety of military, peacekeeping, humanitarian and civilian operations.
Contact Person: Melody